Balloon lighting is now a highly accepted method when glare free 360 degree lighting is needed.
The technology has been around for years however it is now coming into its own.
REPSS Balloon lighting towers utilise the latest industrial grade balloon lights from the founder of the technology Airstar in France. The Flex range of balloon lights has been built tough and can provide lighting that other more traditional lights can’t.
The signature product in our balloon light range is the powerful 4KW HMI Balloon light. Coupled together with a 9KW generator and all of the latest features of our mobile power units, these will suit any situation where you need some serious light levels.
Lowering energy use is a topic that has become important and the diesel savings on REPSS units is now put into the clients hands via choice. With a combination of anyone of the four technologies – LED Lighting, Balloon Lighting, Batteries and Solar – we can help engineer and customise a solution that fits the customer’s needs without compromising the useability.
Maintenance savings and refuelling can be the biggest saver of all from an economical point of view if the product is chosen properly. REPSS has gone to every length possible via its R&D over the last 2 years to produce a product that enables servicing and maintenance to be kept to never before seen low levels. Energy efficient technologies coupled with no hydraulics and state of the art control and service reporting features ensure these units pay themselves back in no time. REPSS representatives will be happy to provide its clients with expected ROI’s and paybacks that suit their individual scenario.
Unique Engine Control
That’s what our equipment is built for. There are a number of options you can choose from.
Navman wireless control, monitoring and reporting all provide a level of control for each customer’s specific needs.
Please see the latest Qtanium brochure that explains what our units are capable of.
- Balloon lighting supplied by the founding company of this technology Airstar
- Hybrid options to ensure absolute best Return on Investment for fuel saving and maintenance saving whilst maintaining a guaranteed hybrid power source
One of the safest trailer’s on the market with the following advantages
- In general most versions of our products utilise low voltage 24VDC compared to traditional 240VAC solutions
- No hydraulics on trailer at all, with electric mast and positioning actuator and manual stabiliser legs
- Integrated platform style trailer which revolutionises the trailer structure to meet the strict safety standards required in today’s market. Allows easy safe access to lights for cleaning, positioning or maintenance
- Built in safety features ensuring safe operation and deployment of mast